Heroes of the Storm Forums

[NA] Creating Team from Scratch for Lower Rank Players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cards » May 20, 2017 10:27am | Report
Are you a highly competitive player, but your rank is holding you back from any major teams? Are you being unfairly judged in qualifiers because of an arbitrary number? Then you're in luck!!!
I am starting a brand new competitive team from scratch that will be made up of players across any rank. Everyone will be tried out based only on performance and communication, without any consideration based on rank. That being said, I still require total dedication and commitment of at least 10 hours a week. Practices will be on EST afternoons and will include scrims, game analysis, and TL matches to test comps. Furthermore, you must be committed to improving both individually and as a team. Please PM me or add PhantomTrickster#3149 on Discord if you would like a tryout or have any more questions.
In case you are interested, my Hotslgos is https://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=2331312
I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Cards
BattleTag:
Cards#11156

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved