Heroes of the Storm Forums

NA GM Assassin player LFT

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by DreamMaker32 » July 11, 2017 2:54pm | Report
I've been playing Hots on and off since it launched and last year decided to see how high I could climb. I was able to reach GM #50 this season in Team League and have the urge to do more. I'm hoping to find a team that competes in online tournaments or something more.

Battlenet : DreamMaker32#1703

DreamMaker32
BattleTag:
DreamMaker32#1703
Quote | PM | +Rep by Naracta » July 12, 2017 9:07pm | Report
Hello, I would be interested in joining you in said team. Unfortunately, I'm currently placed in silver 2 and I've been stuck this way for the past 2 years. And believe me, I've been playing for 2 years straight and I play on a regular basis. I just feel like I should reach out and find a team to learn from, gain more experience from, and most importantly, have a team to interact and work this. As of now, I play this game as if it's my career and I too believe it would be nice to compete in tournaments.

If you're at all interested in working anything out at all, my battle.net id is Naracta#1527 and my usual server for HoTS is N. America. Thank you and I hope to interact with you in the future

P.S. Like most people, and sadly, I'm gonna be those people, I feel like I'm stuck in silver/gold league because I just feel like I get paired up with people who aren't as passionate as the game as I am so I believe I'm quite experienced, true, I do believe I can improve, I just want you to understand that I am not just a "scrub"

Naracta

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved