Heroes of the Storm Forums

(NA)Group of Friends Looking for 5th TL

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Norrian » October 21, 2017 9:42pm | Report
Hey, guys! Me n' a group of my friends are currently looking for a 5th to join us for TL. Currently, we are trying to push Diamond and overall better ourselves as players. We aren't able to play every week, but in most occasions, we get together late evenings, often around 8:00 pm CST and we go for as long as our tenuous schedules allow.

Each member of our group is currently ranked as: Platinum 3, Platinum 5, Gold 2, Silver 4. So as you can see, our group is quite varied in skill level. We're brought together by our love for the game and desire to get better. That being said, we play to have fun and won't judge you if you mess up, we can get worked up in times - but it happens rarely and will often time be sorted out with laughter. After all, we're all just noobs trying to get better and climb the long ladder of ranked!
Love for a game does not come from competitive desire, but from ones own desire to play, and enjoy their time there upon said game with those around them. That being said...

YOU ARE BAD, AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD! <3

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Norrian
BattleTag:
Norrian#11416
Quote | PM | +Rep by n00b0fwar » October 28, 2017 10:01pm | Report
murdertrain#11628 add me

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
n00b0fwar
Quote | PM | +Rep by holdthedoor » November 20, 2017 9:43am | Report
Im what you are looking for.
HoldTheDoor#1961

holdthedoor

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved