Heroes of the Storm Forums

[NA] High 20s HL Group Looking for More

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zen911 » April 12, 2016 10:20am | Report
Hey guys!

This is my first post here and I want to thank the creators of this site for being awesome! I love all of the resources provided here and plan to use them to up my game a little.

I have a group of 2 or 3 (including myself) and I am looking to make a full team. We are 26+ in HL so we are not a Pro team by any means but we are looking to recruit some ppl who want to learn and grow as a team to help us all get to the next level.

Currently I play Rehgar and Li Ming but I can play some other heroes as well. Looking for fills and Warriors mainly.

Please respond below if you would like or reach out to me directly for more info. My battletag is Zen#1397

Zen911
BattleTag:
Zen#1397
Quote | PM | +Rep by protron » April 12, 2016 5:12pm | Report
add me names protron420#1977 been looking for a group to join

protron
Quote | PM | +Rep by DVu008 » April 13, 2016 6:55am | Report
Please feel free to add me, I can fill and play multiple roles - DVu#1422

DVu008
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zen911 » April 13, 2016 10:13am | Report
Thanks protron. It was a pleasure to play with you last night :-)

DVu, I will shoot you an invite tonight!

Zen911
BattleTag:
Zen#1397
Quote | PM | +Rep by LOMAGG » April 14, 2016 10:43am | Report
Lowmagg#1223 is my hots name shoot me an invite if you haven't filled your team yet.

LOMAGG
BattleTag:
Lowmagg#1223

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved