Heroes of the Storm Forums

[NA] LF TL Group

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by DR1_ » February 18, 2018 5:10pm | Report
Hey guys, I'm support main/tank fill currently looking for a non-toxic group to play TL with. I'm currently G1 in HL (demoted from Plat :() and G3 in TL.

I'm hoping a Gold-Plat team with voicechat is willing to pick me up because I'm definitely looking to improve as well.

Thanks!

DR1_
Quote | PM | +Rep by ZANEKT » March 13, 2018 11:28pm | Report
Hello,

my team and I are looking for another person to complete our team. We're currently high gold/low plat in our skill level and we're trying to improve everyday. We need a solid 5th so that we can participate in competitive leagues. Let me know if you're interested.

ZANEKT
Quote | PM | +Rep by Baluku » March 26, 2018 11:07am | Report
I am also looking for a team as well. I've been solo queuing and it is getting hard for me to climb up the ranks by myself. I am gold 3 at the moment. I can fill in any roles.

Baluku
Quote | PM | +Rep by Wise » April 4, 2018 4:42pm | Report
I am Gold 1 and looking to improve with a dedicated team as well. I usually play DPS, but can flex into other roles to fit the team. Hit me up!

Wise

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved