Heroes of the Storm Forums

[NA] LFG 5 man TL (High Diamond/Master)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ascension » August 29, 2017 4:34pm | Report
As the title says, looking for a 5 man group to do Team League before the season ends (3 days remaining), preferably on a consistent basis or at least until the end of the season to reach Master.

I have nearly 7000 games played total and consistently ranked high diamond/master on my main account (Currently Diamond 1)

My main role(s) are Tank/Bruiser/Assassin but would be capable of filling any role if necessary.

I have a working mic and I'm extremely vocal, and I have zero issues working together or communicating well with others.

I'm online almost any time in the afternoon, evening or night (EST) and am always available to play at those times. Feel free to add my B-Tag - Ascension#1685

Ascension
BattleTag:
Ascension#1685
Quote | PM | +Rep by MistbornSlav » August 30, 2017 5:37am | Report
Good afternoon,
I am the owner of an eSport/gaming community called "Running With Turtles." We are looking for members who, like yourself, are seeking a positive group that enjoys winning & able to stay positive even when losing.
I can go on and on trying to win you over on to why you should join us but I think the best way for you to see the reason for they hype is just joining us in discord.

All members in here are active, we do not accept inactivity.... So you will find someone to play with :)

If you are interested here is how you can contact us,

Discord: discord.gg/gMug6DN
Twitter: twitter.com/es_rwt
Email: [email protected]

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MistbornSlav

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved