Heroes of the Storm Forums

[Na] LFM Team League

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veilassassin » October 31, 2018 8:45am | Report
Currently have a group of 3 dedicated members on our discord server. We would like to build a community of mature, competive, and dedicated members who are looking to push further up the ladder. My current teammates are bronze 1-3 . It a low tier but we are just getting started and are ready to find players on the same level In terms of communication and teamwork. We have a damn good time when we play and we win while doing it. We are currently pushing hard on Friday nights all night. The more members we get the more time we will play. The only way I can describe our Friday night's are HAM. Our values are based on Blood and Honor.

If you feel that your ready to join us please contact me through a private message and let the bloodshed begin.

Veilassassin
Quote | PM | +Rep by Spaceboi » November 3, 2018 7:54am | Report
Oy got room for one more in you team

Spaceboi
Quote | PM | +Rep by Shotta » November 17, 2018 10:30pm | Report
Still got room?

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Shotta

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved