Heroes of the Storm Forums

[NA] Looking for a group of knowledgeable players to reach QM/Ranked Diamond league (Current MMR: 2660)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by insurmountables » February 24, 2015 10:57pm | Report
Hi,

I've had access to this game since the Alpha. I frequently watch the streams of good players on Twitch for strategies, mechanics, and calls for each map. I have played mostly coop games in the past, so my MMR isn't too high, so I'm looking for some people who can play with me.

I have most of the heroes at lv 9+ (270+ total hero levels) and have pretty good understanding of how each hero needs to be played and such.

I just need about 100 more MMR for the Diamond league. My MMR is currently at 2660 and I'm hoping to team up with good players who are around that MMR.

I can do Skype/Mumble for each game, so communication wouldn't be an issue.

Please message me if you're interested in increasing your MMR with me and enjoy this game together :D

My battle.net I.D. - Maruster#1934

Thanks!

insurmountables
Quote | PM | +Rep by VeteranWingz » February 24, 2015 11:54pm | Report
My MMR is around the same as yours, same situation on heroes. 6 lvl 10's and most lvl 8-9

Battle tag VeteranWingz#1831

VeteranWingz
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jamlive » February 25, 2015 7:10am | Report
jamlive#1346 my mmr is close to 2500. Ill group with you. have access to teamspeak server if needed.

Jamlive

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved