Heroes of the Storm Forums

NA looking for a team to play and possibly enter open division but mostly to have fun

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Daxabyte » October 19, 2018 12:51am | Report
Hi there, I am a positive person in general and I have really been wanting to find 4 other people to create a team to practice with and get better, I personally can play most heroes, many of then, well, but I'm looking to improve, I prefer being a solo lane hero (Yruel, Blaze, Dehaka, Falstade, Fenix, Sonya and so on) though I can play some supports well, and I can main or off tank, I am decent at being a damage dealer. I would say one of my preferences is Medievh though I do know that requires teamwork to get good as a team.
If you are looking for a team that is all about having fun and getting better please send me a message, I don't want toxic people or people unwilling to adjust.

I do hope to hear from you, no skill level necessary as long as you are wiling to learn and put in the time (I'm doing that too) Just send me a message of what role you like and your favorite Heroes to play and your favorite maps. Also if you want to shot-call or not.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Daxabyte
Quote | PM | +Rep by MicaMica » October 20, 2018 1:22pm | Report
Hey I am looking to join a team that is serious about playing and getting better together. Let me know if you are still interested.

MicaMica
Quote | PM | +Rep by LORDGOLD » November 5, 2018 1:12pm | Report
My brother and I are on pretty often. Add me at hundredsoup#1264

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LORDGOLD
Quote | PM | +Rep by Shotta » November 17, 2018 10:31pm | Report
I'm looking for a team

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Shotta
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jamlive » January 28, 2019 3:24pm | Report
Looking for a few people to play with. add me Jamlive#1346

Jamlive

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved