Heroes of the Storm Forums

(NA) Looking for more players to play with

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zeal » May 10, 2015 8:28pm | Report
Looking for more people to play with for HL, and eventually may make a team for TL, but for now just looking for regulars to play with and develop team play with.

-Must be chill and preferable 18 or older
-#1 is to have fun (we like to play to win, but winning is not everything, trying your best is though and learning from mistakes)
-Must have some knowledge of the game, and understand how to play ( draft picking, map objectives, when to initiate a fight and when to hold back, and how to play your heroes properly)
-Must have voice chat (ventrilo is our main one)

If this sounds like what your looking for and want some people to play hots with leave your battletag and i will add you.

Zeal
Quote | PM | +Rep by Valaeus » May 10, 2015 8:50pm | Report
I'd be down to play. I won't lie, I've been mainly working with Co-op matches for fun, but I'd be willing to learn more tactics for Player matches. I'm not an overly-serious player, so you won't have to worry about me yelling at my team mates or anything. :P I mainly play support, because I tend to want to look after my group rather than getting the most damage in or anything like that. Hope to hear back from ya'!

My battletag's Valaeus.

Valaeus
Quote | PM | +Rep by highdrass » May 11, 2015 2:05am | Report
battle tag: highdr***#1116

Please add me I play a lot of hero league and I need a community to play with. Team league is the ultimate goal.

highdrass
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zeal » May 12, 2015 12:39pm | Report
still looking for more people, post those btags!

Zeal
Quote | PM | +Rep by Knucksack » May 12, 2015 4:57pm | Report
Hey! I am really new to the game and I am the only person of my friends who has it. I am looking to get better and to find a team. I am good at MOBA's, (I am currently in Plat in League of Legends). I know how to play and can learn meta quickly. I would love to play with you all.

Battle Tag: Knucksack#1142

Knucksack
Quote | PM | +Rep by Moniker » May 14, 2015 7:00pm | Report
Hey, I'm definitely interested in joining up with players who want to practice and play well together as a team. Moniker#1453

Moniker
Quote | PM | +Rep by ScoopDaddie » May 14, 2015 8:35pm | Report
Definitely interested. ScoopDaddie#1396

ScoopDaddie
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crono » May 14, 2015 10:33pm | Report
I am very interested - Crono #1274

Crono
Quote | PM | +Rep by Baloua » May 15, 2015 4:11am | Report
Baloua#2623

Baloua

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved