Heroes of the Storm Forums

[NA]Modo Gaming LF - Flex/Bruiser

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ragemasterz » July 16, 2017 8:51pm | Report
We are a new team to competitive HotS, have played in HGC Open division for a few weeks and are looking to form a consistent 5-man team and play in the HGC Open division to try and break into the HGC league if we have enough success. A few of us have been playing HotS for a while mainly messing around but recently we have been getting into the competitive and serious side of things and want to try and take the game to the next level. Some of our ranks are not very strong as we play a lot with our real life friends who aren't very solid and are just playing for fun, so if ranks bother you we may not be a fit for you. We are trying to get a dedicated and starting locked down 5 man group that practices a few days a week and works on map strats, drafts, and competitive play. At this point we need a consistent main tank player who is familiar and good with the main meta tank heroes.

We are North American based and we play most evenings with start times varying between 9-10 EST and end times ranging from 11pm-1am (sometimes later on weekends) EST. Most of these times we are just trying to improve our hero pools and work on improving map rotations, but we would also like to set at least 2 days per week where we dedicate a few hours to a 5-man practice for competitive play. We are all mainly in our 20's and can be relatively inappropriate in discord chat so if that doesn't rattle you, you'll probably get along just fine with us. If you are interested please send me a message on Battlenet. My battle.net ID is: Savo#1388 or Savo#11320 or Ragemasterz#1402

Thank you and hope to hear from some players soon,
Savo

BATTLENET ID: Savo#1388 or Savo#11320 or Ragemasterz#1402

Ragemasterz
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rekor » August 8, 2017 8:02am | Report
Servers are currently down but you guys seem like a perfect fit as I find myself in the same situation. What discord channel do you guys use ?

Rekor
Quote | PM | +Rep by KaDa » August 8, 2017 6:41pm | Report
I would like you to send whisper or something so you can test me and check if i fit in your team, with one or two games. Europe server here. My BattleNet tag is KaDa#2817

KaDa
BattleTag:
KaDa#2817

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved