Heroes of the Storm Forums

[NA] Player with a lot of potiential looking for a competitive team.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by cRoot » June 2, 2017 11:46pm | Report
So I was invited to the closed beta is 15' and played heavily during that summer, but fell out after that season for awhile, I played a little the next year but stopped again. I started again this year a few weeks ago and have been going very strong. I don't want this to sound like something everyone else says but I got shafted in my placement matches. I was playing with plats and diamonds, MVPs, but was literally placed on the bottom of bronze. This was really discouraging for me. I decided to work my way out of the hole I was in and probably have had a 75%+- win rate. I excel and conform to all of the drafts that I have been playing in and really think that I have potential. I was apart of A1 in 2015 but we did not have a roster refined enough in time for the June tournament and the following July tourny. I have close to eight hundred games clocked and really think I should be given a chance. I play very hard and am very dedicated. I mainly play KT, Naz, Ming, ETC, and some others, but can always fill. With more practice I would say I am ready for competitive/serious focused matches.

I consider myself a very above average player but obviously will not say I'm the best. I do not think my rank truly displays my talent/ability.

Location in Eastern US.

cRoot
Quote | PM | +Rep by mcbeeety » June 19, 2017 2:17pm | Report
Still looking for a master level team practicing 3 times a week?

mcbeeety

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved