Heroes of the Storm Forums

[NA] Recruiting / Rank / TL / {qm}

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by endaa wigujin » April 25, 2015 6:31am | Report
Greeting Nexus Players.
---==---

We need a few more Heroes to fill out our ranks and continue to raise the quality of our teamplay and push each other to the top of their personal Hero play.

--
Quoted:
<-> [Practices - (rise the ranks when others miss opportunities for important improvement and perfection of strategy)]
<-> [Theory-crafting sessions - (A great chance improve knowledge of the game; merc camp discussions, objective timing, Heroes and their Counters, current state of the game - the Meta)]
<-> [Semi-Casual-Hard Schedule - (Practice/QM -> Theorycraft || Practice/QM || Ranked || Practice/QM -> Theorycraft || Free Play (Off Night)] <for example>

--=--

It's fine if you tend to play only one or two roles. We will assess those areas of your game - with what we have - and encourage people to expand their comfort zone if need be during practices.

--=-- Why we want YOU -=-

We don't expect anyone to give up their entire life..
yet.

In an effort to keep significant others from killing my team members - I am looking for a few more skilled Heroes to do battle when they are being attacked by super-aggro. (We got your back too, don't worry) 'Cause that's life, sometimes people can't make it online no matter how much they had planned to.

--=--
If you are interested in this post; send me a PM on this forum.

Include a brief intro about yourself / gaming experience.

--=--
Quoted:
*Personal Total Number of Heroes?: [free week heroes do NOT count] :: 1-34

Quoted:
*How many Heroes above level 10+ :|: *How many 6 or below?

Quoted:
[ Preferred Role(s) ] / [ Preferred Hero(es) ]

Quoted:
[ B.net ID ]

-=-

PM will probably be seen first, either is fine.

endaa wigujin

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved