Heroes of the Storm Forums

Na Team LF Players for August Open

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by raky8 » July 11, 2015 10:11pm | Report
We are a new team looking for players for the next open on hots. We been playing together for awhile so we are looking for 2 players to compete in the next upcoming tournament.

We are looking for the following:
Tank Main
Support Main

Must be R1
We will hold tryouts next week sometime we are central time so be ready to practice early.
If you are not mature to take criticism and be here on time for practice do not waste our times. Be mature and ready to practice for certain comps for certain maps.

Skills
Must be mechanically sane
Know the extend of your heroes
Productive criticism

To find out when tryouts will be add me Raky#1801

raky8
Quote | PM | +Rep by 2Sirius » July 12, 2015 2:07pm | Report
Hey, I made a post that I am looking for a dedicated team that are willing to go pro. I tank main and currently rank 1. You can check out the full details on the post

http://www.heroesfire.com/hots/forum/recruitment/looking-for-a-competitive-team-to-go-pro-one-day-rank-1-tank-2322

Also, I sent you a friend request via Battle.net. Hope to get in touch with you soon!

2Sirius
Quote | PM | +Rep by raky8 » July 13, 2015 4:34pm | Report
2sirius add me we need a tank

raky8
Quote | PM | +Rep by Thecoz » July 14, 2015 11:06am | Report
I can play any role

Thecoz

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved