Heroes of the Storm Forums

Need Advice/Looking to Learn

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Wynend » June 6, 2015 8:51pm | Report
This is my first MOBA and I'm absolutely frakking loving it. I love the team play, objectives, and overall pace of the game. I've been playing since Alpha on a friends account and bought into the Closed Beta on my own when that option became available. At first I wasn't very good, didn't understand what to do or how to position. Anyway, I've been playing a lot and consistently and my MMR on HotS Logs is sitting at 2200 I think. It's saying I'm platinum when I started in bronze. So I'm improving and I seem to be playing against better players and I feel like I'm holding my own.

That's where I'm at now. I'd like to dive into some of the nitty gritty of the game, like when to take camps for best effect. When to stay in lane, and when to rotate. Simply how to be an overall better player. I feel like I've hit a wall and I don't know how to break through and improve, climbing into Diamond.

I'd love to group with players that know what they're doing and have the patience to teach and coach and have fun along the way. I play with a group of guys that I've been having a lot of fun with right now, but most of them are about as new as I am.

So if anyone would like to take me under their wing so to speak I'd love to sit down and learn all I can. Add me: Wynend#1569.

Wynend

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved