Heroes of the Storm Forums

New community has just opened

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jonesy92 » October 11, 2016 3:35pm | Report
Hey guys the community i have organised is a new Heroes community that is based on Hots alone. We are currently trying to develop a website so that we can get our community career off to a start.

What is our mission?

Well guys the mission of the community is quite simple, we aim to build the best heroes of the storm community going, it wont be easy and I doubt it will be done in a week but so far we are taking milestone steps to get people kick starting their career in our community today. We also want to try run as many squads as we can so we can do our own league system where they could be a chance of prizes in the future.

Is this Global Based?

Unfortunately this is only European based for now until we can expand and if we do well to expand we will be opening up to N/A side in future however if any NA players thinks this is for you then why not make an EU account and try us out

What are the steps of signing up?

Well guys we are currently developing a website which will be officially launched on Thursday 1st December 2016 so our process for now is speak to myself or one of my staff and we can get you in straight away by giving our discord server out and hanging out with us.

Will there be casual squads or just competitive?

Well we would like to organise as many competitive squads going within the community but also we will be organising casual players for those that just wants to chill and relax.

What can we offer you

- A discord server where we communicate through comms
- Expert staff who can advise you and help you along the way
- A season 1 Grand Master who is willing to do work shops on lining, teamfighting etc
- you guys to organise your own teams with your own members in
- Leadership skills to move up the ladders
- Esl game play
- Basically you name it and we can try it

Will there be any test to sign up?

No you join us and we will fit you in within a team once we know your gameplay and qualities.

SO guys with many things to come within this community why not try us out today by contacting myself or one of our leaders below and we will see you

IN THE NEXUS

Contact details

Jonesy92#21714 Founder
Scgmd3#2979 CO Founder
Valica#2722 Team Staff ( Grand Master season 1)
Mystic#2652 Team Staff

Jonesy92
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nupper » October 11, 2016 3:40pm | Report
Very friendly and good Bunch :)

Nupper
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jonesy92 » October 13, 2016 2:45am | Report
Hey guys we have recruited a few people so far within our community, if you want to be part of a great community then feel free to add my battle tag sated above

Jonesy92
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jonesy92 » October 14, 2016 8:59am | Report
Evening guys , we are still looking for active members who likes casual and competitive, fed up of waiting for a game or playing on your own then read my opening paragraph and add me if you are interested

Jonesy92
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jonesy92 » October 31, 2016 6:24pm | Report
up

Jonesy92
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jlucks » October 31, 2016 9:47pm | Report
I would love to be a part of this but unfortunately I have every hero owned on my NA account and a large amount of skins and mounts and wouldn't want to have to buy them all over again. That being said, once you guys reach out to the NA side, you can count me in for sure :D

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Jlucks
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jonesy92 » November 1, 2016 2:56am | Report
hey mate add my battletag anyway if you are free later ill have a chat with you as I am hoping to expand to the NA side soon but if you add me and message me when you have, Ill hop on to my NA account give you our discord then we can look into setting an NA side if you are willing to help me?

Jonesy92
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jonesy92 » November 3, 2016 3:59am | Report
Good Morning all, we have some great news, we have now opened our doors to the NA side so if any NA guys are interested then please add my discord Jonesy92#2072 and we can arrange a suitable time for me to come over and join on the NA server

Jonesy92
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jlucks » November 4, 2016 7:52pm | Report
As Jonesy has said, we have started up the NA side of things so feel free to either contact him or me :D

jlucks#1177

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Jlucks
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jonesy92 » November 7, 2016 4:59am | Report
well guys 8 more members in 1 day what are you waiting for, we are ever growing rapidly so if you are EU add my battletag jonesy92#21714 or for NA add Jlucks#1177

Jonesy92

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved