Heroes of the Storm Forums

New Competitive Team Looking for Players.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Travierce » June 23, 2016 1:55pm | Report
Identity Crisis is looking for a team to represent us in HotS! We are an Amateur Esports organization with teams in Overwatch, Rocket League, Smite and Paladins.

Hi there, I am Travierce and I am representing Identity Crisis as a community. My experience in HOTS is vast, in my year and a half of playing HOTS I played for Team Clarity, MDB Gaming and coached a team that started on the brink of failure. That team ended up winning tournaments and stabilizing as a team who are still playing together today. Currently I am playing Overwatch for Identity Crisis but I will be providing as much as I can for IC HOTS. This includes giving my spreadsheet templates and show you how to use them, giving insight on games and screening players to ensure we get the best individuals possible. That being said before you apply here are our requirements:

-17 years old
-Can play a minimum of 20 hours a week
-Is able to be friendly and engage with our community

If you meet these requirements fill out this form:

www.docs.google.com/forms/d/1yQ-h5yoJTuyLPsZgmqWcjFKkLpUnvykgoAUm81AQlDo/viewform

then join this discord:

www.discord.gg/0uskneDK58RLhAnR

and message myself to let me know you are here.

Travierce

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved