Heroes of the Storm Forums

New player LF Guild/Clan/Friends to run with.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Entropic » February 21, 2015 9:23pm | Report
Looking for some like-minded people to run with on occasion.

I'm a new player, at the time of writing this I'm sitting at lv10, but I learn quickly and I'm confident I will evolve into a solid player. I like to keep things laid back and fun, but I do like to win. So people who like to have fun, but put some effort in to *most* games (nothing is more fun than trolololol comps on occasion) I would mesh well with. I have a few RL friends who play on occasion as well that would likely join me.

Right now I enjoy (and would like to specialize in) ranged assassins (Valla and Tychus so gewd, gonna pick up Nova/Tyr/Hammer asap) and healer/supports (Lili, Rehgar, other healy type people, etc). I'll play anything, and being new I try out all the heroes as I go - so its whatever really - but I have my preferences in a 'perfect world'

Id like to work on ranked play eventually as well, but not until I'm thoroughly confident in my play.

Anyway, hit me up here on in a PM. Thanks for reading folks!

Entropic
Quote | PM | +Rep by Coltplay » March 9, 2015 8:28am | Report
Hey there!

We are a clan called "The Lost Boys" and would love to play with you sometime! We are getting into Heroes of the Storm heavily now and are comprised of experienced LoL players.

Hit us up at [email protected] if interested!

Coltplay#1485

Coltplay
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crs Grim » March 9, 2015 10:35am | Report
@Entropic

I would be more then happy to play a few games with you. :)

I'll send you my battletag ID.

Grim is a top rank Heroes player and guide creator. He has over 5600games played with Tassadar. So you can be sure you are getting quality content and info. Today, he is currently a free-agent looking for a pro team. Before he was a former member of TeamCurse Gaming and ZDK gaming.

Feel free to check out the guide:

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Crs Grim
Remarkable (33)
BattleTag:
twitch.tv/cozybison

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved