Heroes of the Storm Forums

Non-toxic team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zombies_creed » January 26, 2018 1:45pm | Report
Solo player looking for people who are also sick of toxic players. Building a group for going into team league with to have more fun, engage more competitively and to remove Toxicity from this fun game.

Requirements:
-Around gold standard (under the new MMR system)
-able to take/receive CONSTRUCTIVE criticism
-EU & English speakers only
-Is playing for fun as well as to get better
-Voice chat preferred

Trusting your team is a key part of doing well so looking forward to meeting new people.
I typically main support/tank with a heavy preference to Arthas, Blaze and abathur (with sup i'm alright with most of them) however filling is not new to me.

If interested then post your HOTS or discord details below and i'll probably be sending greetings!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Zombies_creed
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by jonnyb » February 17, 2018 5:22am | Report
Hey!

Not sure if your still looking but we have a team/group with all the things you've listed.

add me jonnyandwot#2261 or come have a chat on Discord @ https://discord.gg/GVPmz29.

jonnyb
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ryu22186 » February 19, 2018 1:58pm | Report
Hi Creed,

Jonny sent me your details but can't find you. Could you add me and we can talk mate Ryu#22186.

See you soon mate.

Regards

Ryu.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Ryu22186
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zombies_creed » February 21, 2018 12:13am | Report
Hi Ryu

I've sent you a request on Discord and looking forward to seeing how things go based of what i have already heard of your modest gaming community.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Zombies_creed
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by onlybobo213 » March 6, 2018 7:49am | Report
bobo213#2113 is this eu?

onlybobo213
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kordd » October 5, 2018 2:24pm | Report
Kordd#1819

I'm not gold, but i don't mind learning, and don't mind constructive criticism. Just want to get better and play with a team that will work together.

Kordd

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved