Heroes of the Storm Forums

Offering free coaching [EU server only]

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Triumph » October 15, 2016 1:24pm | Report
edit: at full capacity right now.
You can still add me if you want but i cannot make any promises that i can add more players to the coaching at this point in time.

One my recent smurfing adventures on my fun account i stumpled upon the hideous place that is silver and gold league.

I met players there that are so bad that i have no words for them but yet they consider themself good players.
They are basically lost children, seperated from the herd.

So I thought to myself, maybe i can change something about that?

Im a diamond/master player who's been playing since alpha and i played in several arranged teams, so you could say im experienced.
Rank 1 in beta, rank 1 in preseason, also Team league, diamond 1/master in season.

Im looking for players in bronze/silver/gold and maybe low platin league,
who are seriously looking to improve themself and are willing to learn from a veteran.

When i say coaching, I dont mean playing Quickmatches as a party 24/7, I really mean training and practicing like a real pro.
We gonna do 1on1s on 1lanes maps (me as a observer or as participant), we gonna practice special skillshots nonstop, we gonna evaluate talent and hero picks, talk about strategy and timings and we gonna play some games in a party.

I do not care what your goals are or why you want to improve your gaming.
May it be to simply reach gold or platin or diamond league for fun or may it be because you thinking about playing competively (high level team league for example), that is totally your business.

Im just offering a way to improve urself at this game and stop sucking.

TLDR requierements for this coaching:

- be in bronze/silver/gold or low platin or consider urself a player of that skill level
- Willing to learn and willing to listen + being an "active" player, meaning you should at least take part in this 2 times a week on average.
- Teamspeak, no coaching without teamspeak (i have a server)
- english or german
- have enough heroes on level 5 to play Hero League
- no silence penalty

Im would like to have at least 2 players to take part in this, because this would make the coaching more efficient, maximum of 3 players.

Im also willing to coach teams of the same skill level, same rules apply, maximum of 1 team.

There is no catch to this offer, but be aware that coaching is not fun 100% of the time and it takes some time, even tho small improvements come quick.

If you are intrested simply add me on my smurf account:

Überboss#2237

Im not always online in the game, but often online in the bnet launcher, so just message me there.

cheers

Triumph
Quote | PM | +Rep by Triumph » October 16, 2016 4:13pm | Report
bumperino

Triumph
Quote | PM | +Rep by hawkray » October 17, 2016 10:03am | Report
I would love some coaching. I take things seriously when needed and I love to better myself. I'm currently gold level I think, last rank season I ended there after placements and due to time I couldn't climb.
My Bnet Tag is Hawkray#1300 if you think a look at hotslogs will help.

See you in the Nexus!

Check my Twitter to see incoming activity or to chat!
Twitter

Click here for Kharazim's Bizarre Adventures

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
hawkray
Remarkable (22)
BattleTag:
Hawkray#1300

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved