Heroes of the Storm Forums

Platinum 5 - LF Coach / HL Buddy / Team League

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ki_Pyro » June 22, 2016 4:04pm | Report
Hi all,

I'm looking for a few things atm

1: Coaching Buddy

In the pre-season I ended up Rank 5 with basically not knowing a lot about game strategy, drafting, counterpicks and even the hero pool itself and what everyone did. Season 1 I'm playing Platinum 5 now while trying to get to learn the game more seriously. I like the game a lot and I'm trying to become better. I don't really follow the tournament scene heavily. I do ofcourse try to keep an eye on patch notes and guides by pro players. However, the best way to learn I think would be to get a buddy, a lot better than myself, willing to learn me some tips and tricks during gameplay. I'm not asking for a boost. Games can be ranked, unranked draft or Quick Match. I would just really appreciate the feedback of a better player. And a friendly, chill one at that :)

2: A Casual Team

As for Team League I'd like to join a few guys or girls (I wish) who are (almost) ready to go and set like 1 evening a week or maybe 2 to do some Team League. I'm not after a core team or a tryhard team, because there is just still so much for me to learn in this game. I appreciate all offers for this, this can be from very friendly peeps in who aim Silver to a bit more serious and competitive players who aim Gold/Platinum.

3: A Hero League buddy more experienced than myself

Just someone around my current rank won't cut it for now imo. I don't think my current "skill set", if you will, is the biggest of issues, for me at least. It's getting to know more of the game and gain knowledge. I'm actually perfectly fine playing between 1-2 gold and 1-5 platinum if that's my max but I just wanna see how far I can go when getting to know the game better. If I have Platinum 5 now, who knows, maybe one day Diamond. A not all too fitting comparison to the game Hearthstone: i started rank 13 and 11 first seasons there as well and now multiple legends and high ranks just by the learning curve. Same goes for a lot of games. So, all in all, I kinda want someone just slightly better than myself, more experienced and willing to team up and give feedback in Ranked. You'd be surprised how much I still don't know ;). I've always been more of a play play play kinda guy instead of hmm lets do some research and then play (hence lakcing knowledge even having played a good amount of games on HOTS)

It would be really fun to meet some of you who are interested.
My battle tag is: PyroNL#2453

P.S. If you're a toxic player who still thinks it's necessary to flame teammates, other casual players or allies in a team when they mess up or disagree with you, feel free to ignore this entire message above cause I'm definitely looking for the opposite and left that attitude ago back when I was still 16 and a complete douche <3

Season's Greetings and enjoy your games,

Pyro
'Now I am complete!' ~ Illidan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Ki_Pyro
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crs Grim » June 22, 2016 5:57pm | Report
Hope you find what your looking for, you seem very organized and concise. :)

Grim is a top rank Heroes player and guide creator. He has over 5600games played with Tassadar. So you can be sure you are getting quality content and info. Today, he is currently a free-agent looking for a pro team. Before he was a former member of TeamCurse Gaming and ZDK gaming.

Feel free to check out the guide:

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Crs Grim
Remarkable (33)
BattleTag:
twitch.tv/cozybison
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ki_Pyro » June 24, 2016 12:51pm | Report
Thanks Grim,

Wish I'd seen your tag earlier when u were interested on a prev post ;)
'Now I am complete!' ~ Illidan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Ki_Pyro
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved