Heroes of the Storm Forums

platinum league jungler looking to main support

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by SpacePope20K » October 1, 2016 11:38am | Report
hey so, nobody i know plays hots. i quit playing league several months back and have mostly just beeing playing world of warcraft. i decided, **** it, why not try a few rounds of hots. i definitely like the concept. i want to main support, i am pretty sure. so far uther & tyrande have been who i play and auriel i think is going to be my first 10k purchase. i mained jungle in league which, doesn't exist here.

if i didn't play support, i would probably play a warrior like sonya. dehaka seems pretty interesting.

i like to either support or initiate & gank. i enjoy roaming and cross map play. sitting in one place and practicing last hits got old in league, with adc as my sub role. i can only imagine it to be even more mind numbingly boring here since you just have to idle in lane to get the XP.

anywhoo i want some people to kind of show me the ropes. the characters move kind of strangely and almost "bulky" at times in hots, but i am very attached to the blizzard universe and want to try this game out.

Add me in Game: SpacePope20K - i'd be happy to join in on discord and learn from you.

SpacePope20K

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved