Heroes of the Storm Forums

Player Looking to Join Competitively Professional Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by VladimirTheForsaken » September 11, 2015 2:45am | Report
Hello, For starters, I have 3 accounts, My first account when I Began learning is sitting around a 2k MMR. Both of my additional accounts are easily sitting about a 2.5k mmr with only a few games and near 3k mmr with only a few games.

I have tested the Hotslogs MMR System thoroughly, and have tested the ranking system of HotS and have noticed that generally it follow hotslogs system as opposed to the in game ranking system.

I have every character in the game and play them all thoroughly.

I am an adult and have a working in excellent condition microphone.

I insist on using microphones for valid and appropriate communication.
I also have the time to play no less than a few hours, ever day.

I understand the purpose of not chasing, not engaging during specific battles, and the purpose of objectives and the need for an early game death to achieve objectives. I also understand the purpose of a 1 for 1 death when sittin at a lower level and the need to not donate a death if higher in levels.

I have the ability to follow, lead, give constructive criticism, and accept advice, while not being a toxic player.

I feel that I play at a truly professional level and can improve the quality of any team.

My battletag is SteelRain99#1382 and I am ready to help push myself and your team to the next level.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
VladimirTheForsaken
Quote | PM | +Rep by curtdawg » September 18, 2015 12:54pm | Report
I'm putting together a team to practice 4-5 times a week for 3 hours per day and join open tournaments. I just sent your a friend request in game from CurtDawg#1261. Let me know if you are still LFT and we can set up a tryout.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
curtdawg
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved