Heroes of the Storm Forums

Playerlevel 20, Europe, Falstad/Valla looking for people to play with

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Sencha » January 17, 2015 5:20am | Report
Hey, I'm an average skilled player who is tired of random groups, I'm not an elitist and I'm looking for people to group up with, I mostly play Falstad but switch to Valla sometimes when I'm bored.

You understand how objectives work and that pushing and harassing is important when laning, atleast in most cases.

I am generally an aggressive player, but I understand that chasing heroes in many cases (atleast in the beginning) isn't worth it due to for instance valuing towers and other objectives instead. In most of my random groups people seemingly mindlessly chase other players (when the respawn timer is like 15-25sec) while u could've easily brought down towers or get more exp in any other way.

When I feel like a teamclash is coming down I tend to stay back a bit in order to get a good ulti down (Falstad). I also don't mindlessly try to flee when I'm close to dying (and know there's no chance to escape) but instead try to do as much damage as possible before dying. I've seen this in many players, that they are afraid of dying and fruitlessly try to escape.

It would be great to have atleast 3 members in the group, 1 initiator (like Muradin or Anub'arak) 1 support and me, but other type of heroes are more than welcome.

I don't enjoy aggressive typing and flaming (anger-based comments) but I don't neglect criticism nor get irritated if u would choose to do so, even if the messages are to me.

It's up to us to decide if we want to use skype or not, in my experiences some people tend to get more serious when using skype and fear of failing comes up, hence adrenalin cloud their mind etc. If we use pinging we can perform well either way. I enjoy listening to music with my speakers while playing so I prefer not to use skype, but I'm up for either.

A calm but effective atmosphere is what I'm looking for!

Feel free to reply here or to add me: Eriksson#2350

Peace

Sencha
Quote | PM | +Rep by jewitt » January 25, 2015 1:30pm | Report
hey man , 22 from england . jewitt#2545

ill add you when im on tommorow

jewitt

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved