Heroes of the Storm Forums

PLZ READ IF YOU ARE IN: GRANDMASTERS of SC2 or BLACK SHEEP WALL

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by shAdE2015 » August 5, 2015 12:11am | Report
This is you captain speaking, I have some things I want you guys to do while I am away in the afternoon. My time will be short in the evenings because of difficult scheduling, so while I am away plz que up some QM with teammates. While playing together plz use the TS to communicate.

Another assignment I want you all to do is play your 3 favorite heroes together. matter fact, I will list some heroes on what I want you all to practice. we should be practicing standard comps (1 warrior, 1 sup, 1 spec, 1 assasin, 1 mage ( ranged ***aisin). Double warrior should be played too.

Here is the list of Champs I want you all working on.
Runningman: KT, Falstad, zera
teejay: aba, illidan, zag, Uther
Yoloswaglord: Mage, Malf, uther
Violence: Sonya, Mura, Butcher (free)
PewJetzu: Falstad, rehgar, aNub,
DOM: BW, Rehgar, Valla
Shade: Jo, KT, Rehgar

Also team we are going to discuss a name change. Our current team name(s) seem very trolly, not thought out, and undervalued. We are going to make a team name that will be liked by the entire team.

P.S. On Friday and Saturday We can que up together pretty much all day. Open Schedule for those two days will be for a lot of Hl and TL, so lets get to work!

shAdE2015

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved