Heroes of the Storm Forums

Rank 1 hero league LF a competitive team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Sixgod » August 24, 2015 7:12pm | Report
So I've been playing heroes since June and I'm now rank 1. I've quit playing Dota and decided to become competitive in heroes and I'm ready to join a team. I'm a fairly new player but after many years of Dota I'm capable of picking up any moba. I can fill any roll I prefer assassin but can play the tank and support role just as well. Please let me know if any one is interested in playing I'll be monitoring the post

Sixgod
Quote | PM | +Rep by apexpred » August 25, 2015 9:30am | Report
Hey there, I'm currently the manager of the HoTS team playing for Team DreamState, a new e-Sports organization looking to build teams across different game titles to play at the highest level. If you can play 4 times a week during the afternoon/evening and are looking to play grow and learn as a team to eventually one day play professional HoTS add me on battle.net at apexpred#1307 . We can talk more there.

apexpred
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zakronz » August 31, 2015 11:46am | Report
Hey Sixgod, I've been playing since the alpha and haven't pushed as much as I would have liked in ranked. But I hit 9 last season. I prefer to play support and own all support heroes (Kharazim is my favourite atm) If you want to run some HL games for giggles I'll more than be down. I'm looking to get into a team too.

Zakronz#1480
No one out-heals me... No one.

Zakronz
Quote | PM | +Rep by Luryur » August 31, 2015 1:07pm | Report
If your interested in a serious team then add me IIITheFoxIII#2638

Luryur

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved