Heroes of the Storm Forums

Rank 4 Flex player and /or shotcaller looking for a team.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by HS94 » January 21, 2016 5:42pm | Report
Rank 5 at the time of posting this from de-ranking in a two unfortunate matches earlier but mostly I have been increasing and will likely be on my way down closer towards rank 1.
Currently the team I am on I am only able to be the sub due to me being the last man on the roster so I am looking for something more fit for me.

ºI have a mic as well as shot-calling experience if needed or wanted.
ºFriendly but driven guy
ºI have always been really big into strategy with a past in RTS games including high masters level StarCraft 2 and a pretty high level at WC3.
ºGreat mechanical skills.
ºWas on two different semi-pro DotA1 teams competing and (mostly but certainly not exclusive to losing) Vs infamous teams such as Na'Vi with the roster that won the first DotA2 international,
EHOME, Mineski, and EG.

Add me: Orbit#1751
(Willing to start a team of others with similar rank, skills, ambition and schedule)

HS94

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved