Heroes of the Storm Forums

Returning player looking for chill clan

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fizzyelf » August 22, 2018 11:40am | Report
Hello there my name is Tristan and am 22 years old and am looking for a clan to join because I do not like to game by myself I am not very high in rank at all but I am hoping to change that I am a chill person so am looking for a chill clan to play with I would prefer if you had teamspeak or discord but it's not required anyway if you think am a good fit add me on bnet FizzyElf#17413 thanks and have a awesome day :)

Fizzyelf
Quote | PM | +Rep by WolfLANZheran » August 24, 2018 8:52am | Report
Hey There Tristan! Welcome back to HotS! At the moment I'm in a community called WolfLAN (if my name didn't give it a way :p ) we're working on the HotS side at the moment we have a lot of new and returning players who are still testing the waters themselves, we have gatherings every monday for everyone to test out heroes against eachother and just relax in a few ARAMs so feel free to drop in :)!

If you want to join us, you first need to register on our website through the ‘Join us’ page at www.wolflan.com or join directly using this invite link: https://discord.gg/MFuSemZ

Both ways work.Hope to see you around and if you do pop in you can ping me and we can play a few games, i'm around pretty much all throughout the day GMT/BST.

WolfLANZheran

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved