Heroes of the Storm Forums

SEA - Are you looking for a competitive team?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Xattie » July 5, 2014 8:50am | Report
Greetings everyone :)
My brother and I are from Singapore and we have recently gotten our alpha keys to the game! We plan to be competitive (online and offline) once this game picks up fully so we looking for other like-minded players to form a core team.

About us:
- Mid 20s
- Previously involved in many other competitive games and has achieved top achievements in most of them
- We enjoy team games and have led many teams (IRL and online) and guilds to achieve great success
- We have in-depth knowledge on personality and team dynamics and can optimize players to attain their maximum potential
- We have achieved top achievements in various games like WoW, SC2, LoL, CS, D3 etc.

Who we are looking for:
- Preferably lives in Singapore
- At least 18 years old, where maturity is a given
- You don’t need to have prior achievements or experience in other MOBA games but just a keen sense of game mechanics and the ability to pick up things quickly (of course, prior achievements in other games will still be a plus)
- You need to be able to communicate effectively and enjoy playing in a team environment
- You can be someone who has yet to receive an alpha key! We can set it up to start games once you get your game access

The both of us have led teams both IRL and in game to top tier achievements. We are looking to form a competitive team before the game releases fully as there will definitely be a strong competitive scene. We plan to have the first foot in it, securing top achievements as a team. For now, we will train together, improve together, discuss strategies and work towards becoming a strong team.

We both also have RL commitments but we believe in excellence with whatever we do. We do not require large extensive hours of play, but will dominate the scene with our strategy, intellect and superior synergy.

Contact me if this is something you are interested in!

We look forward to meeting and hearing from you. :)

Please add me and let's have a chat!
Battle.net: Xattie#6887

Xattie

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved