Heroes of the Storm Forums

Semi-hardcore

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Inconceivabl » May 15, 2015 12:33pm | Report
Longtime gamer (back to original CS Cali ladders) looking for semi-hardcore HotS groups.

I'm in the NA, west coast (best coast!) and I play in the evenings, mostly after 7pm PST.

Looking for team games with voice to coordinate (TS, Vent) and to learn how to be better at this awesome game! I say semi-hardcore because I love to be the best but of course life gets in the way of gaming 24/7 lol :D

Inconceivabl#1396

Inconceivabl
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cunner » May 15, 2015 4:57pm | Report
Hey names Matthew im from NA and ive played these style of games for a lifetime. Super nice and can play any role you need. 27 years old :)

Behindudude #1995

Cunner
Quote | PM | +Rep by Retreaux » May 16, 2015 11:44am | Report
17 years old and would love to play

Retreaux
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ziddy » May 16, 2015 7:41pm | Report
Add me to discuss Ziddy#1534

Ziddy
Quote | PM | +Rep by kenbarts » May 17, 2015 2:12am | Report
Hi, I want in and I want to be improve my game with a consistent team. My battletag is kenbarts#1523

kenbarts
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ahcha » May 17, 2015 3:38pm | Report
andych #1668
California.

Ahcha
Quote | PM | +Rep by JFlossTHaBHOSS » May 20, 2015 12:39pm | Report
I am pretty hardcore at gamming. 27 myself, playing since I was a tadpool lol I am looking to help build a team to compete for the NA opens for Heros of the Storm. Ill post my B.net name later when im off work.

JFlossTHaBHOSS

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved