Heroes of the Storm Forums

Semi-Serious team looking for 2 players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by EnderWarrior » October 4, 2015 5:18pm | Report
Semi Serious team looking for 2 players for team league team. NA server.

We are looking for
1 Main support
1 flex (w/ tank)

currently we practice on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday 7:30est to 11pm est

requirements
-Teamspeak3
-Able to take criticism
-positive attitude
-we Prefer about 2300 QM mmr as a baseline

Whisper me at EnderWarrior#1895

EnderWarrior
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Morojax » October 4, 2015 7:42pm | Report
3.2k HL here add Morojax#1396 i might be interested

Morojax
Quote | PM | +Rep by Final-Venom » October 8, 2015 5:32pm | Report
So I have 2 accounts, my original sitting at around 2100 MMR because it was the account I learned to play on, as well as a 2nd account that is sitting at 3k+ mmr. I definately play beyond a 3k means. I Still use my Original account, because I have Every Hero in the Game on it, and spent too much money making sure I had all the characters and skins. I can happily prove to you that I play at a High Tier Competitive Capacity if you are willing to let my show you. I have every character and Play 95% of them avidly, to include:

Lvl 20 KT.
Lvl 10+: Uther, Jaina, Brightwing, Sylvanas, LiLi, Nazeebo.
Lvl 9 and still skilled with: Leoric, Kerrigan, Tyrande, Johanna, Anub'Arak, Diablo, Abathur, Malfurion, Zeratul, Nova Tyreal.

Characters Under LvL 9 that I am Really Good With: Zagara, Azmodan, Butcher, ETC, Tychus, Stitches, Tassadar, Valla, Kharazim, Thrall, Raynor, Lt Morales.

I have Ventrillo, Skype, Curse, Teamspeak, and a working great condition Microphone that I INSIST on using at all times, vocal communications are much more efficient then typing.

I understand pretty much every aspect of the game, including not overextending, not donating kills/xp, soaking at the appropriate times, the "Cat n' Mouse" game of engage, disengage, re-engage.
I understand the Correct times to Capture Camps, IE Haunted Mines Siege to help defend against golem at the passing gates point.

I can fill any and every role, and If you are willing to give me a Tryout, I will not let you down.

If you are willing my Battle Tag is SteelRain99#1382, I look forward to hearing from you one way or another.

Final-Venom
Quote | PM | +Rep by MCHANNEY » October 10, 2015 9:30pm | Report
Hey, been playing hots for a while, I've had a lot of experience in competitive mobas, looking for some people to play with as a team, I'm on most days. Add me MCHANNEY#2751

MCHANNEY
Quote | PM | +Rep by BobyGunner » October 11, 2015 8:46am | Report
Can add me C9BigBalls 1940. I am a tank and support player, so I could fit in both of these roles. My QM MMR is about 2700 and I am rank 19 in HL for the moment. I am really looking for a team and I want to grow with it. I can practice every night and weekend.

BobyGunner
Quote | PM | +Rep by Radord » October 12, 2015 5:28pm | Report
I can make every practice times. I have teamspeake3, I am able to take criticism i take it as an improvement point. I always have a positive attitude when playing heroes even when people are toxic on the team and saying gg like 5mins in to some deaths. I have 2724 in Hero League. Name in game is Radord#1315. I can play support/tank/dps, can play a wide range of heroes, really flexible.

Radord
Quote | PM | +Rep by Phantomstar » October 19, 2015 9:22pm | Report
I'd definitely be interested in joining. 2100 MMS, I prefer support but can flex very well. Phantomstar#1806, feel free to add me.

Phantomstar

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved