Heroes of the Storm Forums

Streamer looking for competive team Lolbimby

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bimby » August 6, 2015 1:37pm | Report
I was diamond 1 in league and have recently started streaming HOTS. Ready to play almost all the time. I can play any roles; assassin and healer being my strongest. Add me if you want to play competitively or for fun LolBimby#1841
Stream:Twitch.tv/lolbimby

Bimby
Quote | PM | +Rep by Domtrosity » August 12, 2015 8:08am | Report
im looking to climb the ladders of hl i would love to stream with you and play competitive and maybe i can add you to my team also. sent you a request

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Domtrosity
Quote | PM | +Rep by negrochilon » August 12, 2015 8:50am | Report
Sounds like fun! I just started to stream on my channel about 2 months ago :). Ill add you so we can have some fun and maybe even compete in weekly tourneys.

Battlenet id- ElDiablo#1809

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
negrochilon
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by YoshiArena » August 13, 2015 2:59am | Report
Hi there, Im a WoW mythic raider and recently playing this game and like it. Mostly the support classes. Im a fast learner and looking for a team 2 get better at this game. My fav char is Uther and play it most of the time. My battle net is Yoshi#2662

YoshiArena
Quote | PM | +Rep by B1ack1nk » August 13, 2015 2:59pm | Report
america servers?
trying to get a decent HL que
blackink#1729
i added you on twitch also

B1ack1nk

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved