Heroes of the Storm Forums

Team Deviant Core looking for 3 more players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by onesixgg » January 31, 2017 11:03am | Report
Team Deviant Core is looking for 3 more members to fill out the roster for Team League. We are
looking for a solid tank and 2 flex roles being off support or off dps, aswell as second tank.
We are not top teir to say the least, but the two of us are more than willing to learn, grow, and play as a team. We are looking to do scrims and various leagues as much as possible. As of right now we play from about 6pm to about 9pm EST. If you are interested, please add and
message me and we will get you into discord and start playing Naughtybox#1879

onesixgg
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShunMagi » February 10, 2017 3:03pm | Report
Hey man how you doing, saw that you were looking for new members. I've always played blizzard games and been playing HOTS for roughly 4 months religiously, before that would just jump on randomly. So I've been taking it pretty seriously lately really trying to continually get better. I'll be honest I've never been on a clan before or played competitively in this game however I have played competitive in other games, but am really enjoying HOTS and would like to join a clan. I don't know if I have much to show but I've only played unranked and I can say that I've been playing a lot and would say that I get MVP about 50% of the time while playing (if that means anything lol). I know you said you were looking for DPS and Tank, I play DPS and my favorite most used character is Valla. I also have a few other characters I use as a backup. My buddy is a tank and he uses the Muradin. Which he plays really well also, usually between me and him when we play fighting for MVP and win 90% of our games with only being us 2 on the team to communicate together with usually 3 other idiots lol. He would also be interested in joining. I saw that you usually play between 6-9pm EST which is perfect because we usually play around that time also, maybe more like 7-11pm EST but still can make it work. Let me know man, thanks!

ShunMagi

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved