Heroes of the Storm Forums

Team League - LF1M - Sunday/Wednesday 20.30-23.00 - Softcore

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ki_Pyro » September 20, 2015 2:14pm | Report
Hey everyone,

We are a group of 5 players, LF1M, to have a final team of 6, able to rotate when some1 can't make it

We are:
- 4x rank 1
- myself: captain/drafter > former rank 2, atm rank 12 (ikr, but new HL system is defo not my friend)

We play wednesday and sunday from 20.30-23.00, using teamspeak.

Looking for a 6th player who is like us: aka
- not a ragekid, this includes ****ty comments when others make mistakes or when we lose a game
- willing to improve
- willing to play in a social environment but still achieving the best as we can
- able to communicate in English, think along with the draft and able to make decisions instead of being told what to do
- be able to make it and not freak out when we rotate
- be able to say on time, whenever u cannot make it
- able to play any role, preferable excelling in 1-2 roles

Currently we've played 3 nights and are still in the starting stages/placement games.
With a current record of 8W / 4L.

Considering 4/5 are rank 1, we are looking for some1 rank 1-rank 2. This might seem obnoxious coming from me being lower, but the majority is just on a vastly higher rank.

Big pref would be a great zeratul/butcher/illidan player aka melee assassin, but all is open for apply/debate.

Feel free to message me here in my inbox, leave a reply on this forum or add me in game:
Tag = Pýro#2724 - mind the sign above the 'y' > ý

Hope to read from you,

Pyro
'Now I am complete!' ~ Illidan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Ki_Pyro
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dukejukem » September 21, 2015 5:24am | Report
butcher is not a good hero pick mate :P.
I would join but I can't be botherd to be a swap out person.
I play allot of assassin and spec. Also a decent healer.
So if u need a person for a ensured spot poke me.
Dukejukem#2732.

Dukejukem
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ki_Pyro » September 21, 2015 5:31am | Report
my head hurts from just reading your post

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Ki_Pyro
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dukejukem » September 21, 2015 5:57am | Report
They got pills for that.

Dukejukem
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ki_Pyro » September 21, 2015 6:22am | Report
yes, we are very unfriendly and horrible

imagine another douchebag.. total chaos!

buthurt people crying for not getting a trial <3

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Ki_Pyro
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by acuratl » September 21, 2015 12:47pm | Report
Super high damage Jim Raynor . I only play him, I never die. I do 74k average Hero damage at end of match. Currently I'm not on ranked, level 23. Building up to rank required level. looking for casual mode team, but i hate losing. I love people who know what there doing and are playing to win."example" watching map at all times mount up and get to needed hurt injured team mate. Get to objective fast as possible , have awareness. I like players that tank and just execute there character to the highest skill what ever role it is. I make youtube videos and stream not really big on streaming but i make 4 -8 ,20 to 40 minute videos a day on youtube. Looking to get very competitive and eventually ranked #1 team in the world. looking for people to play with that are confident in there roles and champions. I need people who will take hits for me so i can unleash and make it rain. Assasins, tanks, support healers, anything. I need more people on my friends who are confident and do objectives. Acuratl#1758

acuratl
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veiled » September 22, 2015 10:46am | Report
Cleaned up the thread. Keep it civil on both ends please.
Community Manager & Social Media for HeroesLive. <3 Follow me on twitter: @Veiledgg

Veiled
Notable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved