Heroes of the Storm Forums

Team looking for player

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by try4freedom » February 1, 2015 5:54pm | Report
I am looking for players to join my team. I am working on a big project with many applications one of which is hero of storm. I don't want to reveal much here so I find it hard to explain without revealing important info and secrets of trade. But to explain, I am creating a set of AI logic sequences and loops with far reaching applications including but not limited to swarm robotic AI, Bio engineering, Metabolic Engineering, General AI, video game performance drills, MOBA communication and strategy language and logic and more. You can be simply just part of team and if you wish you can help with developing in some areas and if my project is successful in coming years you will benefit based on your work and impact. It can be as small as being remember as a team member to owing part of a patent that is foundation for next generation techs. My personal email is [email protected] and my game tag is Try4Freedom #1574 If you can comprehend my purpose you are one of most intelligent people on this earth and if it inspired you I hope you understand now why I don't want to reveal details somewhere on web before it being patented. Again if you interested to join please e-mail me or contact me in game. If you want to help with this project financially you should know it will financially cost millions of dollar to expand to many areas but it will change the future.

try4freedom
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved