Heroes of the Storm Forums

Team Solace Black Recruiting (Tank/Bruiser) [NA] (Closed)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Plan of Action » June 16, 2017 8:48am | Report
Hello All;

We are searching to fill a Tank/Bruiser position who loves to fight and has a team based mentality. We value good attitudes; team-work; and dedication. As a Tank we are looking for a player who can engage in a fight; zone; and be mindful of the backline/team-mates who will be working hand-in-hand with the Tank in order to complete the objective at hand.

We do have weekly mandatory scheduled practice however; the schedule is flexible for full team members. We look to recruit players who want to improve their skills and abilities in order to better serve the team as a whole.

Please feel free to contact me or the other contact listed below to schedule a tryout. Tryouts will be scheduled on a first contact basis; however we are more than happy to work with your personal schedule. We do our best to give everyone who wants to tryout a fair amount of game time so they can get comfortable and play their game.

Thanks;

PlanOfAction

Try out scheduling contacts

Plan Of Action (Solace Black Cpt. & Dmg 1)
Bnet: PlanofAction# 1401
email: [email protected] (main)

Domtrosity (Bruiser/Dmg Flex & 2nd Support)
Bnet: Domtrosity#1780
email: [email protected]

Warpigs Panda (Team Solace Black Manager & Owner)
Bnet: Panda#13459
FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/solace.hots

Plan of Action
Quote | PM | +Rep by Plan of Action » June 28, 2017 6:50am | Report
Tryouts for the Tank position are still open and continuing. Please feel free to contact me or the contacts listed above.

Thanks.

PoA

Plan of Action
Quote | PM | +Rep by dco326 » June 30, 2017 2:02pm | Report
DeusExMachin#1824 i added you
DeusExMachin#1824

dco326
BattleTag:
DeusExMachin#1824
Quote | PM | +Rep by Plan of Action » July 3, 2017 11:01am | Report
This position has been filled.

Thanks to everyone who tried out.

Plan of Action

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved