Heroes of the Storm Forums

Team with sponsors looking for players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by spirit m00n » February 4, 2015 7:39pm | Report
Support:

Be aware of your surroundings. Don't need someone to tell you ss. Know the meta. Don't get talents blindly. Know what you can and can not do in situations.

Tank:

Take the initiative in situations. Do engage when you think the time is right. You will be told statements as "We want to fight before 16". You won't be told "engage now". You should be able to read the situation and know when to engage. You should be able to decide on your own if peeling for the carry or jumping on their backline is a better idea.

Requirements:

Own all the heroes your role requires and be able to play them at a high level. Preferably own most of the champions that have a place in the meta.

3k+ MMR (This is an easily achievable mmr if you're any decent)

500+ games played

High skilled, We are looking for 2 exceptionally high skilled players. Mediocre players who think they are high skilled are a no-no. We will be able to judge you after a couple of games played together.

Competitive experience in other MOBAS, preferably some in HotS

Be able to train 5 times a week around 6 pm.

Know English and know how to communicate properly in MOBA's.

Don't bother wasting your time or our time if you don't think you might not be a good match. As I said earlier, we are only searching for exceptionally talented players.

Please add orospu#2114 and introduce yourself if you would like a tryout. I won't be replying anyone through the forum.

spirit m00n
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crs Grim » February 5, 2015 5:03am | Report
Hope you find what your looking for!

If you ever want to queue up let me know.

Grim is a top rank Heroes player and guide creator. He has over 5600games played with Tassadar. So you can be sure you are getting quality content and info. Today, he is currently a free-agent looking for a pro team. Before he was a former member of TeamCurse Gaming and ZDK gaming.

Feel free to check out the guide:

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Crs Grim
Remarkable (33)
BattleTag:
twitch.tv/cozybison
Quote | PM | +Rep by JDackdog » February 5, 2015 8:18am | Report
Hey Grim if you aren't busy do you just que with random people? I have a group of four that would love to play sometime.

JDackdog
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crs Grim » February 5, 2015 1:47pm | Report
@JDackdog

Sure, I am always looking to play with the community.

Just give me an invite.

Grim is a top rank Heroes player and guide creator. He has over 5600games played with Tassadar. So you can be sure you are getting quality content and info. Today, he is currently a free-agent looking for a pro team. Before he was a former member of TeamCurse Gaming and ZDK gaming.

Feel free to check out the guide:

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Crs Grim
Remarkable (33)
BattleTag:
twitch.tv/cozybison

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved