Heroes of the Storm Forums

The Communist Power Rangers {NA} are recruiting!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Communist Power Ranger » October 29, 2014 7:49pm | Report
Hi there,
I'm Brodavid, and as the title says the team that I represent is recruiting. The Communist Power Rangers, in it's current form, is a project I've worked on to bring together players who otherwise may not have teamed up. We started recruiting for HotS some time ago, prior to the reset, and we had a 5 man team ready to start practicing when the servers came up. Following the reset, however, we found that we were short of players. To fix this problem we're restarting open recruitment for all roles.
REQUIREMENTS:
Must be available at least 5 days a week, after 5:30 PM EDT (1730 EDT)
Must have a mic for VOIP (Teamspeak right now, may be subject to change)
Must be willing to participate in practice sessions that may involve mostly watching replays
MUST FILL OUT THE APPLICATION (Filling out the application shows us that you're serious enough about this to at least dedicate 5 minutes to telling us about yourself. It also makes it easier for me to see that you're interested, especially towards the end of the week/weekend when I'm away from my computer at work.)
Should be willing to play with teammates outside of practice and maintain a friendly team environment.
If you're interested the application can be found here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14c-7C9dz_-RyD6ehFZ0qGT4cARP_5R3fUViS-Ei2RH8/viewform?usp=send_form
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, you can direct those to [email protected]

Communist Power Ranger
Quote | PM | +Rep by FourCourtJester » October 29, 2014 10:20pm | Report
Best of luck dude :D

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
FourCourtJester
<Developer>
Notable (14)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved