Heroes of the Storm Forums

TL R1 Sub tryouts.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Skumbag Joe » July 7, 2015 12:40am | Report
These tryouts will be officially taking place on Thursday 7/9/15 at the same time of 4PM EST/ 1 PM PST. We may also get a second group going at 6PM EST/ 3PM PST for those who cannot make the original time due to work/ whatever it may be.

Our team, Roulette, Hit Rank one the other day and we are looking to get a little more serious and competitive. We've been together for around 60 TL games, almost a month, and our MMRs range in HL from 3200-3400. Our QM mmr's are around the same, if not higher mmr tiers with a few of us in the master rating.

Long story short, we need a few subs so that we can play more often when we are missing a player or two. We will also bring you into any conversations about strategies, as we may need you for some tournaments we will be in.

We are looking for players with similar MMR with the ability to be a flex picker. We have a couple flex pickers on our team as is, but as a sub it would be extremely valuable to be able to fill at least two roles, as you would be able to play in more games.

Since the nature and goal of our team is to be competitive there is always the chance you may be filled into the team itself instead of staying a sub should you prove to be a heads up, reliable player. I am also willing to coach for anyone who does not make the team, but shows promise.

I am hoping to get some tryout games in today, 7/7/15, at around 4EST/1PST PM. Should I need more for the tryouts We may reschedule for Thursday or Friday.

Either leave a message on this forum post about your-
1.availability
2.approx. HL MMR/ Link to hotslogs
3. Preferred roles
4. Preferred picks

Or add me and I will ask essentially the same questions... Actually, add me anyway: Helel#1548

We will most likely be using raidcall for tryout with me and another team member observing the game whilst listening to the respective raidcalls.

See you in the Nexus.

Skumbag Joe
Quote | PM | +Rep by Makius » July 7, 2015 12:59am | Report
new to this site but this is the team and option I was looking for. With my work being off and on (close-open I'm a GM for a restaurant) I cant always be there but my K/D is a 2.63 and my LVL is a 27. Hit me up I have no worries showing my skill and would love the challenge to face some good people and to find out if I work with your group. I do use TS and can DL any other voice chat if needed. Hit me up and let me know. I already added you to my friends list. Makius.

-Makius

Makius
Quote | PM | +Rep by Taszak » July 7, 2015 2:12am | Report
Hello! My hotslogs link : https://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=1197256

My mmr is now 3134 . Right now I main uther and zagara (bring back the old bw! ) . I usually play spec or supp , sometimes ***a and rarely tank . I'm 20 so until october I got a lot of time.

Taszak
Quote | PM | +Rep by Skumbag Joe » July 7, 2015 1:14pm | Report
These tryouts will be officially taking place on Thursday 7/9/15 at the same time of 4PM EST/ 1 PM PST. There may also be a second round at 6PM EST/ 3PM PST to get people in who can't make 4PM EST.

Skumbag Joe
Quote | PM | +Rep by Skumbag Joe » July 7, 2015 4:50pm | Report
bump

Skumbag Joe
Quote | PM | +Rep by Makius » July 10, 2015 3:16pm | Report
????? what happen to the second try out time????

Makius

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved