Heroes of the Storm Forums

Top 200 SC2 gamer switching to hots - LFT

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by doggy » January 9, 2015 12:01am | Report
Hi everybody.

My name is Nico, im 25 years old and im coming from germany. I do study health care administration; in 5 weeks i will be finished with my intership which means i will have a lot of time to put into gaming in the upcoming years. I want to use this time together with a team to start playing heroes on a high, competitive level.

Ive started playing starcraft as my first competitive game since release and i've played it competitively for quite some years, reaching top 200 on a high learning-curve multiple times on EU and NA.
On spring 2014 i was forced to quit SC due to health issues which have been fixed by now fortunately. Ive started playing and watching heroes of the storm about 2 months ago. Now im looking for a competitive team for practise and tournament participation.

Since im relatively new to the MOBA-gerne i've tried to focus on playing all roles and heroes on hots to ensure i have a good understanding of strenghts, weaknesses and tactics with all classes. Assassins are the most fun to me, however im pretty flexible in this regard.
If you're interested in a dedicated, non-toxic player with a lot of motivation and good mechanical skills please contact me:

E-mail/battle.net: [email protected]

doggy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Valadeus » January 9, 2015 8:18am | Report
How do you feel about gaming communities? I would be interested in contacting you via email and discussing some plans we have at Chaos Vanguard but I want to make sure you have at least some interest in joining a large and growing community of gamers or if you are looking only for a team. Please let me know.

[email protected] if you prefer to speak over email.
Raynes #1676
Always looking to enjoy a few good games.

Valadeus
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Eresea » January 9, 2015 9:04am | Report
Hey Nico! I sent you an email! Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Eresea
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crs Grim » January 9, 2015 11:02pm | Report
@doggy
Whats your impression of Heroes competitive scene, coming from a SC2 background?

Grim is a top rank Heroes player and guide creator. He has over 5600games played with Tassadar. So you can be sure you are getting quality content and info. Today, he is currently a free-agent looking for a pro team. Before he was a former member of TeamCurse Gaming and ZDK gaming.

Feel free to check out the guide:

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Crs Grim
Remarkable (33)
BattleTag:
twitch.tv/cozybison
Quote | PM | +Rep by doggy » January 10, 2015 5:06am | Report
@ Valadeus

I'm sure a gaming community offers a lot of fun, however im looking for a competitive team in the first place

@Eresea

I've got your email, i would suggest we talk via skype/teamspeak about more details

@Grim

I don't know too much about the competitive hots scene so far, i wanted to give it some time first to see if i really enjoy the game (which i do :P)
I like the focus on teamcoordination in heroes esports since SC2 is only 1v1 focused, it feels refreshing and fun which is the most important part. All in all i think both are a great games and i hope heroes will have as much esport potantial as it deserves.
Btw, is the korean impact on MOBA games as high as it is in SC2?

doggy

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved