Heroes of the Storm Forums

Trying to make a team for Bloodlust

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by NamelessDream3r » August 23, 2016 9:13pm | Report
Me and a buddy are trying to put a team together to compete in the new open HotS tournament Bloodlust. He plays support and I run melee flex. We don't expect to win, we just want to compete, do our best, and see what happens. We plan to practice a lot (the tourney is on Sept. 10th), and see where things lead. After the tourney I totally wouldn't mind having some new friends to keep playing HotS with, and maybe compete in some other open tourneys later on!

If you're interested, leave your Battletag. You have to be on the NA server (NA tourney). Hope to talk to some of ya'll soon!

https://battlefy.com/arcane8/bloodlust/57ab9f40794565210c76e892/info

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
NamelessDream3r
BattleTag:
Dream3r#1401
Quote | PM | +Rep by I Burn The Ramen » August 26, 2016 4:53pm | Report
Interested. Not high level yet, just started playing a few months ago, but I've played MOBAs for 2+ years and would like to try something competitive. :D I play mainly bruisers/tanks. Tag: AiyaManiac#1830

I Burn The Ramen
BattleTag:
AiyaManiac#1830
Quote | PM | +Rep by PsyedStep » September 2, 2016 1:19am | Report
PsyedStep#1354

PsyedStep
BattleTag:
PsyedStep

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved