Heroes of the Storm Forums

Two people Looking for EU team ( non casual ) Assasin + murkey/split pusher High EXP & ready to learn.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by niclastest » July 6, 2015 4:38am | Report
We're both decently fresh level 40 in HOTS, but with years of experience with various other Moba games.

The murkey/split guy was placed high gold in league with a winrate of 76% and has been playing dota/league/strife and other mobas for the past few years ( Low team Experience )

Me, I've placed dia in season 3/4/5 In league of Legends with a winrate up to 86.4% - played in various tournaments, and played in multiple high-end teams in league of legends.

I excell at assasins/carry kinda heroes, Valla/Zerathul being my mains.
My friend has been doing alot of Murkey and would like to keep doing that, but if needed he can play healing supports & more.

We're both looking for a team either individually or together, You can reach me on my battletag:Thecondrius#2923
Or skype:Niclaswow

Not gonna go much more in-depth here, i would love to over a chat on skype,battletag etc to make it more personal:)

Cheers.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
niclastest
Quote | PM | +Rep by niclastest » July 7, 2015 6:22am | Report
!bumpy

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
niclastest
Quote | PM | +Rep by LevasK » July 7, 2015 6:41am | Report
Comments like "!bumpy" are considered to be spam, so please refrain from making such comments in the future.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LevasK
<Moderator>
Remarkable (29)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved