Heroes of the Storm Forums

[US] LF serious team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by deathKamp » January 28, 2015 8:18am | Report
Played Dota since before All-Stars (WC3 mod)... Have a lot of MOBA experience, ready to take on a new challenge...

Played in a few PlayDOTA leagues and a lot of inhouses (TDA, iX, PDIH), so I have a good amount of comp experience.

Best heroes:
Thrall, Tychus, Falstad, T***, Stitches, Sgt Hammer, Tyrande

deathKamp#1529

deathKamp
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crs Grim » January 28, 2015 8:28am | Report
Nice to see a old-school Dota player.
If you still need help LF a serious team, I can help you.
Just let me know, I can hook you up.
Hope to see you in the Nexus!

Grim is a top rank Heroes player and guide creator. He has over 5600games played with Tassadar. So you can be sure you are getting quality content and info. Today, he is currently a free-agent looking for a pro team. Before he was a former member of TeamCurse Gaming and ZDK gaming.

Feel free to check out the guide:

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Crs Grim
Remarkable (33)
BattleTag:
twitch.tv/cozybison
Quote | PM | +Rep by Gudu » January 28, 2015 11:43am | Report
I would love to also play on a serious team. I love this game and looking for good people to play with that use mics, good communication, and of course, are good. I have only played mostly solo, though a little bit of two or three-man teams, though I would love to start getting 5 man pre-mades and playing serious. Playing solo usually ends in loses since no one is on the game page, and the same for 2 or 3-man. It just takes one person not with you in a team fight and they other team stomps you. Let me know what direction to take to start playing with a solid group.

- Gudu

Gudu
Quote | PM | +Rep by deathKamp » January 28, 2015 5:12pm | Report
Sent you a PM Grim. Thanks for the reply. :D

deathKamp
Quote | PM | +Rep by Monk » January 29, 2015 8:45am | Report
Hey I'm also looking for a serious team, I always take the time to put together good teams with the looking for party system and can get 10 wins in a row most nights. But that's usually because of luck and ****ty opponents. I'd really really like to get a consistent/talented team going.

My mains are Brightwing(lvl 10), Arthas, and Raynor but am expanding and can play most heroes.
I'm lvl 27 with 7 heroes owned, close to 'dem ranked requirements.

Battletag: AShadowMonk#1487

Monk
Quote | PM | +Rep by Optikkal » February 6, 2015 3:12pm | Report
Hi, im also looking for a team to play with, i mainly play assassins but can fill and play most roles, my mains are tassadar, valla, tychus, arthas, and nazeebo, but i can play more
Btag Optikkal#1811

Optikkal
Quote | PM | +Rep by sumatchi » February 16, 2015 10:57pm | Report
Hello. I'm trying to get into the competitive scene. played dota 2 a bit. ranked diamond in league of legends. Looking for stuffs :3 tag is sumatchi#1216

sumatchi
Quote | PM | +Rep by browdster » February 23, 2015 7:51am | Report
I would like to join a serious team as well. I love playing Nova she is my favorite and best character. I can try and play other heroes, since I have played everyone to five except a few but would rather just stick with Nova. My in game name is browdster.

browdster
Quote | PM | +Rep by Beest1 » February 23, 2015 8:43am | Report
I'm interested as well. I play quite a bit in hero league and quick match solo and in small groups currently. I am good with heroes: Zagara, Nazeebo, Zeratul, Thrall, Stiches, Arbathur, and Uther.
Deckardsuxwe#1349

Beest1

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved