Heroes of the Storm Forums

[US] Tired of playing with scrubs? ( Click Here )

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ronbo20 » January 19, 2015 7:08pm | Report
Basically looking for a group of people to expand with as HOTS is released.
We have a set 3-4 players who are on regularly and we have intentions of eventually starting a team after we build some chemistry.
Need to be able to communicate/listen. COMMUNICATION is KEY.

Requirements:
18+.. Don't want to play with somebody that sounds like my sister.
CURSE VOICE: We switched from TS / Vent due to the fact that curse voice is so amazing.
Experienced MOBA player with an understanding of the concepts of lane pushing/peeling/objectives.

Add me if you want to try it out. Ronbo#1940

Ronbo20
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kinetik » January 30, 2015 1:25am | Report
Yes,

I am tired of playing with scrubs. Have 4+ years of MOBA Experience as well as SC 1 and 2 and top 200 US Heroic wow progress. Have a good understanding of pushing lanes, peeling, objective control, Objective timings, as well as a strong drive towards team play. I try and explain the game to people but they seem to insist on making the same mistakes over and over again. In games where people listen to my pings and rotate accordingly we almost always win. Gold MMR on HOTSlogs and climbing daily. Looking for serious players to learn and have fun with.

Have Curse Voice, 18+

Message me if interested.

Kinetik
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kotor93 » February 3, 2015 2:29am | Report
Hello, feel free to Add me for some QM and ranked later. Kotor#2563 ; played LoL a few years.

Kotor93
Quote | PM | +Rep by Meddik » February 3, 2015 8:42am | Report
Lol@ Kinetik "wow progress" slaying dragons is a great way to get good at pvp.

Meddik

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved