Heroes of the Storm Forums

Alexstrasza's Dragonqueen Abilities

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Adunai » April 24, 2018 11:01am | Report
Alexstrasza's Dragonqueen Abilities should be mentioned just like Ragnaros' Molten Core ones. An identical case.
The Sin'dorei reign supreme!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Adunai
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by miyari » May 11, 2018 9:14am | Report
I thought before you were referring to them being missing on the Hero page -- you'd like them to display in the ability list in the Talent Calculator, is that correct? Let me know and I'll certainly share that with the devs. We could do the same with D.Va, Greymane, etc. if you think it would be helpful.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
miyari
<Community Manager>
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Adunai » May 15, 2018 6:39pm | Report
miyari wrote:
We could do the same with D.Va, Greymane, etc. if you think it would be helpful.

They both already have their alternate form Abilities listed! Yeah, I do mean as is the case with them or Ragnaros and Tychus.
The Sin'dorei reign supreme!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Adunai
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by miyari » May 16, 2018 1:44am | Report
I meant "same as with D.Va, Greymane," sorry. I'll definitely see what we can do. I'd like to see them reordered, as well. :)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
miyari
<Community Manager>
Notable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved