Heroes of the Storm Forums

Black Pool

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Morcalivan » July 26, 2018 3:13am | Report
Can we get the proper updated description? Thanks!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Morcalivan
BattleTag:
Morcalivan#11181
Quote | PM | +Rep by miyari » July 27, 2018 11:47am | Report
Heya, as I'm sure you know, Black Pool was replaced by Tide of Sin, which is correctly featured in Azmodan's Talent Calculator. The Black Pool Talent features the updated description, seen here: https://www.heroesfire.com/hots/wiki/talents/black-pool

It looks like the Black Pool Ability (as the old Heroic, granted by the Talent) wasn't deprecated, so it's still showing up some places on the site. Really appreciate you pointing this out, I'll make sure it isn't appearing anywhere else (I did notice it on his Hero page still). Thanks!!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
miyari
<Community Manager>
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by miyari » July 27, 2018 11:53am | Report
Should be fixed everywhere, please feel free to let me know if you find the old version lurking around anywhere!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
miyari
<Community Manager>
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Morcalivan » July 29, 2018 4:31pm | Report
When you make a guide it says as you hover over it:

"Create a pool that empowers Azmodan, his Demons, allied Minions, increasing their Basic Attack and Ability damage by 75%. Pools last 5 seconds. Stores up to 2 charges."

Not sure if it shows up for the view of the guide as I would never suggest using it over Pride though. :p

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Morcalivan
BattleTag:
Morcalivan#11181
Quote | PM | +Rep by miyari » July 30, 2018 11:36am | Report
We'll look into this further and get it corrected ASAP, thanks for the additional clarification! Great catch!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
miyari
<Community Manager>
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Morcalivan » August 20, 2018 1:58pm | Report
The hover description is still off and it's like that for the viewer as well as guide maker.

Should be,

"Globes of Annihilation empowered by Tide of Sin also leave a Black Pool at their impact location for 5 seconds. Enemies within the pool lose 8 Armor per second, up to 15, and take 56(+4% per level) damage per second."

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Morcalivan
BattleTag:
Morcalivan#11181

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved