Heroes of the Storm Forums

Blizzard Battle.net Login: 401 Bad Client Credentials?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by direhelp » January 24, 2019 1:28pm | Report
Hello, this is a throwaway account because I can't seem to use the Battlenet social media login to access my real account. When I use the button, the Blizzard website gives me the following error screen:

I've always used my Battlenet account to log in, so I guess I can't log in using my email? If the 401 error can't be fixed, is there any way my account (profile name direhuman) could get my email associated with it instead so I can bypass the social media login in the future?

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
direhelp
Quote | PM | +Rep by miyari » January 28, 2019 10:58am | Report
We're terribly sorry you're having trouble logging in, dire. We'll look into this for you and hope to have a resolution ASAP. Appreciate your patience!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
miyari
<Community Manager>
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by direhelp » February 6, 2019 9:27pm | Report
Hello again, I'm very sorry to be a bother but I'm still locked out; I've attempted on several different browsers and on mobile. Is attaching an email address to the account still an option? Let me know if there's any progress.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
direhelp
Quote | PM | +Rep by miyari » February 8, 2019 7:38pm | Report
You certainly aren't a bother!! We want to make sure we can get this fixed for you and apologize for the delay. Just sent you a private message!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
miyari
<Community Manager>
Notable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved