Heroes of the Storm Forums

Thrall's Feral Resilience (4) not updated

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Adunai » June 28, 2017 8:47pm | Report
Thrall's Feral Resilience (4) hasn't been updated for some reason. I'm worried because you've updated other Heroes such as Malthael, what if you forget about Thrall?
The Sin'dorei reign supreme!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Adunai
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Wayne3100 » August 5, 2017 11:57am | Report
Hey,

As one of the admins who is currently responsible for updating the database, I just wanted to get back to this thread to let you know that in some cases an ability/talent may not seem updated due to tooltip caching; if I were to update Feral Resilience right now and then go back to this thread and mouse over its icon, the tooltip wouldn't reflect any of the changes made until this cache was cleared.

If you're checking for database updates shortly after a new patch is released, it might be more efficient to go the actual ability/talent page instead (https://www.heroesfire.com/hots/wiki/talents/feral-resilience, in this example) as that should show the updated description. If not, we either haven't gotten to it yet or we forgot to update it, in which case you should feel free to report it in the Database Report Thread.

With that said, I also fixed the - unrelated - issue regarding Bob and Weave's effect on Thrusters in the talent calculator (which you reported here), so thanks for letting us know about that one :)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Wayne3100

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved