Heroes of the Storm Forums

3 Minute Matches! Builds Needed by You!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hugztime » October 5, 2015 9:53am | Report
3 Minute Matches are highlights taken taken from a Heroes of the Storm Quick Match in which I play specific heroes and builds recommended by YOU the audience! Want me to play an assassin Brightwing, or perhaps a toad-focused Nazeebo? Let me know what you would like to see by commenting on the latest video in the series!

I'm finally getting around to Chen! I hopped into a PTR quick match to get a feel for the new and improved Chen, and everyone's favorite alcoholic endangered species did not disappoint, especially with the build given to me by Old Flads. Chen's damage is actually pretty decent now with the tweaks, and his kicks feel much more responsive!

Hugztime
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hugztime » October 7, 2015 9:36am | Report
Happy Medic day everyone! Lt Morales is live and I'm giving her the 3 Minute Match treatment. Things go.... kind of... well not good. Stick around for the cringe-worthy medivac fails!

Hugztime
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hugztime » October 12, 2015 8:03am | Report
Hello everyone! Today I bring you a build from the Heroes Nexus forums by Joephakkers1! He has come up with a more support focused build for ETC that makes the most of his Guitar Solo skill. The match goes exceedingly well in the beginning until we chip the enemy core down to a measly 1%. After the enemy core regains it's shield the whole team goes banaynays trying to take it down as soon as possible. It was probably the MOST stressful QM I've played so far!

Hugztime

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved