Heroes of the Storm Forums

I stream 10+ Hrs of Hots Everyday.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Levande » July 5, 2017 12:45pm | Report
Hey guys, I'm just trying to get some more traffic for my stream. I stream 10+ hrs every day mostly Hero League, but I also play QM's at the beginning and ends of the stream with viewers and friends. I was Top 200 Alpha/Beta on Hotslogs and Rank 1 in Preseason, I also played and coached competitively. I coached a Top 8 North American pro team (Panda Global).

My stream is focused on mostly helping people understand the maps, heroes, comps, etc. Mostly teaching players about the game. While staying as positive as possible! Always good vibes!

So if you have time, I'd really appreciate you stopping by and saying hello. Thanks. :)

My Stream Link
My Twitter Link

Thanks again!

Levande
Quote | PM | +Rep by Levande » July 5, 2017 8:22pm | Report
I also just wanted to throw out that I fully intend to support any community that helps me out. I'll be putting guides and posting on Heroes Fire more frequently to help give back. I really enjoy the Hots Community in general and want to see it grow and help anyone who helps me. :)

Levande

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved